Veteran media executive with 20 years of major agency and client-side experience. After spending 4 years in NYC with industry leader Ogilvy & Mather on the account side handling the IBM ThinkPad business, MJ was named Partner and Account Supervisor over the IBM Server product line, managing print, TV, interactive and direct campaigns globally. Recruited to a client side position with a Berkshire Hathaway business, MJ spent 12 years with HH Brown developing all things digital and social for the Warren Buffett company. She started her own digital marketing firm in 2015 and has been working with Order since 2017.
- Advertising With LED Trucks: Everything You Need to Know
- What is the Beachhead Strategy in Marketing?
- Lifetime Customer Value: Why Establishing a Profitable Relationship with your Customer is Imperative
- Why 2020 Will Be the Most Difficult Political Year for Advertising Ever
- Charging Station Advertising…Does it work?