Join our VP of Marketing Intelligence, Logan Lenz, at Hard Rock Stadium on June 20th for the first ever CIO Council networking event in South Florida.
All of the details can be found here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/1st-annual-cio-cto-industry-networking-event-and-panel-tickets-62024227133
There is a lot on the agenda, including:
- Admission includes a pair of Dolphins tickets, valued at over $160.00! You have to be at the event to claim your tickets.
- Network with South Florida’s top technology decision makers and influencers
- Mingle with Hard Rock Stadium suite holders, corporate members, and IT vendors
- Meet the CIOs behind the regions top sports teams
- Open bar and buffet
- A panel composed of the technology leadership of the regions top sports teams
- Datacenter tour
- Prizes and giveaways
- Proceeds support the CIO Council Scholarship Funds
With a focus on the local sports teams of South Florida, there will be a tour of the Miami Dolphins data center and a panel featuring:
- Kim Rometo, VP and CIO, Miami Dolphins
- John Spade, CIO, Florida Panthers
- Matthew Jafarian, EVP, Business Strategy, Miami Heat
- David Enriquez, Senior Director, Information Technology, Miami Marlins
- The panel will be moderated by the CIO Council
We look forward to seeing you there!