With a career that connects marketing, technology and productivity, Logan has compressed an impressive track record into a relatively short window. In total, he’s been trusted with over $1B in marketing spend in his various roles. Equal parts left brain and right brain, he brings multi-tasking to a different level (just check out his LinkedIn page) and is working diligently to transform Order’s information flow from data into intelligence. In his spare time, he is a Contributing Writer for the Ad Age Collective, plays fast pitch baseball, is raising twins with his high school sweetheart, and needs very little sleep.
- Advertising With LED Trucks: Everything You Need to Know
- What is the Beachhead Strategy in Marketing?
- Lifetime Customer Value: Why Establishing a Profitable Relationship with your Customer is Imperative
- Why 2020 Will Be the Most Difficult Political Year for Advertising Ever
- Charging Station Advertising…Does it work?