Also a veteran of multiple start-ups in a variety of industries, from apparel to telecom and from retail to real estate. David has served in CEO, CFO and board member positions with numerous successful exits. A CPA who then worked for Goldman Sachs, David has spent the last 15 years as a partner in a South Florida investment banking firm catering to the middle market, while also remaining active in private equity. David has an MBA from The Owen School at Vanderbilt, is a graduate of the University of Tennessee, a proud father of two adults, and gets back to Neyland Stadium and Knoxville whenever he is not trying to regain his single digit handicap.
- Advertising With LED Trucks: Everything You Need to Know
- What is the Beachhead Strategy in Marketing?
- Lifetime Customer Value: Why Establishing a Profitable Relationship with your Customer is Imperative
- Why 2020 Will Be the Most Difficult Political Year for Advertising Ever
- Charging Station Advertising…Does it work?